Nanny Job in Kitchener, Ontario
Want to work with great kids and in a respectful home?
Come work for us! We are looking for an honest, reliable and caring live-out nanny for our two children – boy 5 ½ and girl 4 years old. We would like you to work about 20-30 hours per week and there is some flexibility in how those hours are made up.
Here is some information about our family:
- Our children are in JK and SK:
- Daughter is in JK Mon to Friday mornings at a preschool
- Son is in SK at public school Mondays and Wednesdays and at preschool Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- The 5 ½ year old is introverted and reserved, but warms up when feels safe and comfortable. He loves playing outdoors and enjoys quiet time to recharge.
- The 4 year old is also a bit shy, but more adventurous than her brother. She loves playing with babies and playing games.
- Both children love to explore outside.
- My husband works at home in an office in the attic and travels about 25% of the time.
- I work from home and travel into Toronto about once a week.
- Our children have no special or developmental needs.
- We have a pet-free and smoke-free home.
Here is what we would like from you:
- A valid driver’s license and have a good driving record since you will pick up the children from school.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Be focused on childcare and related work as opposed to housework and cooking/cleaning.
- Be committed to a long term working relationship.
- Provide resume, references, and police background check.
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada.