Nanny Job in Ottawa, Ontario
Hello, my name is Veronica and I am seeking a part-time nanny to take care of my 11 month old infant starting mid October. We are looking for nanny with a warm personality who is a clear communicator. Our ideal candidate enjoys creative activities, spending time outdoors and shares our parenting philosophy when it comes to communication and safety. We are mainly looking for a nanny that will provide engaging activities for our infant during wake windows and manage feedings and naps. Some light housework involved but mainly meal prep and clean up.
• Part-time, 3 days a week with the possibility of becoming full-time in a few months
Training and Experience:
• CPR/First Aid Certified
• Background check
• Familiarity with BLW
• Confident around car safety (proper car seat installation and harnessing)
• 3 years of experience working with infants and young toddlers. Pay based on experience
• Fully vaccinated (Tdap, MMR, Covid, etc.)
Nice to Haves:
• Fluent or speaks some Spanish
• Able to have flexible schedule that may change week to week
• Access to own vehicle
If this sounds like you please reach out and I will follow up.