Looking for a nanny/mothers helper on a part time basis - 3 days a week - Starting between 12 and 1pm until 6 or 7 pm (preferably monday, wednesday, friday however we are flexible on which days as long as they are not in a row).
We are located in Toronto, walking distance from Yonge/Eglinton or Yonge/Davisville subway station.
Looking for a mothers helper to help care for 3 children (5 year old (in full day school), 2.5 year old and a newborn) and to assist with overall household management.
Your responsibilities would mainly be to help me care for my 2.5 year old son (play with him, reading with him, arts&crafts, prepare food/snacks etc..) also to assist with newborn baby for short periods of time now (holding her while I do things with the other kids or run errands) - when she is older, playing with her, napping her, feeding her etc.. in the later afternoon, you would either assist with the children, setting up activities for our 5 year old etc.. in summer, taking kids to park.. assisting in school pick up. If the children are napping or if I am watching the kids, then you would be assisting with laundry, general cleaning, organizing the kids rooms, picking up groceries (in walking distance), general help.
- We are looking for someone who LOVES babies and children and is gentle, caring and warm.
- Experience caring for multiple children under the age of 5years old and experience with babies.
- Someone who is playful and has energy to play with a happy toddler but can also engage a 5 year old.
- Plan actives and outings that are fun for all of the kids (especially in the summer when school is over)
- Focus on the children and create a bond/connection with them.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
Please only apply if you are interested in part time and will commit to at least a year. After a year, we will review increasing hours if that is of interest to you.
We are a loving and kind family - fair and respectful & and very good employers.
If interested please contact Laura at [email protected]
and attach a copy of your resume and any comments or cover letter that you feel would be of interest. I will respond faster if you email me directly with your information, rather than forwarding your profile.
Please dont reply if you only want full time work or are live-in.
Thank you for your interest.