Nanny Job in Vancouver, British Columbia
My husband and I are looking for a live out nanny to start as soon as possible. Working hours will typically be 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Our son is 4 years old and our daughter is 1.5 years. We live in the Kitsilano area close to the bus, parks, and recreation centre.
We are looking for someone with a passion for kids and a desire to help them learn and grow. Here is the list of qualities we are looking for in the person we choose to care for our children:
• Positive and joyful
• Energetic and fun
• Safety conscious
• Values healthy nutrition
• Values a clean and organized environment
• Ability to take initiative
• Caring and nurturing
• Punctual and accountable
• Desire to feel like you are a part of the family
• Interest in Early Childhood Education
• English speaking
• Has transportation to and from our home
• Criminal record check
• References from past employers
• Experience working with young children
• Current infant CPR and First Aid
Outline of job:
• 8 hours a day, 4 days a week
• Focus will be on caring for the children and taking them to their activities and preschool via bus.
• Food preparation for children
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, children’s bedrooms and main areas where the kids play.
Please contact Callie at 778-840-.... We look forward to your interest in working with our family.