Nanny Job in Oakville, Ontario
We are looking for an excellent full-time nanny to care for, to educate, and to engage a 6 year old girl from April to September 2021. We promise we will make it a positive and meaningful experience in return.
Please read the below. If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and would be a good fit, please, contact me. Thank you very much!
Looking for a nanny who:
- Is legally allowed to work in Canada. We are not able to sponsor
- Will work full-time on weekdays from approximately 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. To be aligned together.
- Has 5 years experience caring for children, and is experienced with this age group
- Is skilled to teach basic reading, writing, mathematics
- When not teaching, will be creative in how to engage the child with crafts, games, stories, walks etc. No screens please
- Is a strong swimmer and able to supervise the pool and will enjoy it too!
- Is happy to and skilled to prepare snacks and lunches for you and child and do household laundry
- Has good English with open communication
- French would be the cherry on top!
- Is warm, disciplined, ethical and is highly responsible
- Takes COVID very seriously and therefore follows all guidelines strictly in personal life
- Ideally has driver's license and car
- Single mother, who is a business executive, with bright, engaging, and kind daughter
- Live in Oakville, close walking distance to the Oakville Go Station and Whole Foods
- Have a beautiful home, with pool
- Are warm, polite and respectful
- Will pay fairly and competitively
Thanks for reading this!