Nanny Job in Calgary, Alberta
Hello! Our names are Sabrina and Adam. We have adorable boy and girl twins that are a year and a half and require full time care Monday-Friday while we are at work.
The ideal candidate for this position will be experienced, energetic, and devoted to our family for a long-term period.
It is very important to us that our babies are always treated with sincere kindness and patience. We love to spend time outdoors as a family and would like our nanny to help nurture our kids’ curiosity by playing with them and taking them out on outdoor activities. We live in a beautiful home in Elbow Park SW, close to many parks and pathways.
We are looking forward to meeting the special person who will care for our twins and become a part of our family for the long-term as our kids grow up!
• We are looking for someone to start August 26th, after interviews and reference checks are done.
• Hours of work will be 7:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Primary focus will be on the babies – looking after them, engaging them in play, having fun and learning, meeting their social, emotional and physical needs
• Feeding and preparing meals/snacks for the babies
• Light tidying and day-to-day housework (kids’ laundry, vacuuming, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning the kitchen after meals, putting away toys, etc.)
• Occasionally help with meal preparation for the family (vegetarian and healthy eating!)
Experience and Qualifications required:
• Our ideal candidate would have previous childcare experience (experience with babies) and first aid & CPR certification would be preferred.
• You must be able to provide references (preferably two) who can confirm similar experience and pass a criminal background check.
• You must have proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
• Negotiable based on experience and qualifications of the individual.