Hi we are Crystal and Joseph Bantel. We're booking a nanny working in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
I'm hoping to find a joyful nanny for my children (age 4 and 5) who can also do some housework and some kindergarten/preschool tutoring or play based learning. Basically, I've been working full time from home and the kids are completely used to vegging on screens ALL DAY LONG and I'm feeling so guilty about that. So I need them to learn to play toys again and maybe do a bit of preschool/kindergarten type homeschool curriculum.
Possible Duties (you wouldn't do all these every day... it would be a light doable mix):
- Walk them to nearby parks
- Play toys with them (they're used to watching youtube all day now as described above so it'll take some actual sitting on the floor with them)
- Go through some simple homeschooling curriculum
- Load/unload dishwasher and wipe the kitchen counters
- Tidy the toys WITH the children
- We're even thinking we would like if you did some of the housework chores with the children. It will be slower-going to get things done but it's a very healthy way to teach the children that house duties are not only our reponsibility all togehter, but it can be FUN! I sometimes put on dance music and we call it "cleaning music" because we dance and clean up at the same time!
Requirements & Availability:
- I'm thinking about anything from 2-4 days per week. I'm flexible since I work from home and just need some help with the kids/housework as I feel guilty about them being on youtube all day now.
- Please be fully vaccinated for covid or about to get your 2nd dose is fine too.
- Be able to drive. Possibly might be nice if I could have you drive the kids places on occasion if needed... again totally flexible here and just an idea :D Maybe I'd have you take them to the zoo sometimes!
How To Apply:
You can reach out via this website and expect a response within 2 days. You can also email me at [email protected]