Nanny Job in Vancouver, British Columbia
we are a family of three looking for a Housekeeper with minimum Nannying duties. Our child is 2 years old. We live by Granville Island. The position's description is below. Contact me if interested.
Housekeeping responsibilities include (not limited to):
- general household cleaning (laundry, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, dishes, changing linens, etc… )
- help prepare and cook meals & snacks
- run various errands (groceries, food pickup, pharmacy…)
Minimal Nanny duties:
- Help take care of our child while we are in meetings
- Play with our child outside or indoor activities while we are in the house working
20 to 30 hours per week
Flexible schedule for the right person. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays more or less between 10:30am and 4:30pm.
No weekends or Wednesdays.
Competitive hourly rate based on experience.
Preference given to long term.
MUST be able to travel.
Live out in Vancouver and live in when away from Vancouver.
For short term:
Start date: June 6th, 2022
End date September 2nd, 2022
Must have a driver's license
Must have your own car
Must have COVID-19 vaccination
Bonus if you speak another language (especially French or Mandarin)
*** this is primarily a housekeeping position, you will never will never have to change a diaper***