Nanny Job in Victoria, British Columbia
We are seeking a part time, live out nanny to start in early September. We have a 5 year old girl (starting school in September), 2 year old girl and are also expecting a baby boy at the end of November!
We work on Eastern hours so we need someone who is willing to start at 7 am. Prior to the baby arriving, our ideal would be 7am-1pm, 5 days a week (though there is the option to work full time as well). After the baby arrives we are much more flexible but would like to have a mother’s helper for ~20-25 hrs/week. We are willing to work with the right person to make the schedule work.
Duties will include:
- Get both kids dressed and walk 5 year old to school every morning.
- Hang out with 2 year old and do fun stuff.
- Keep kitchen and play area tidy.
- Manage kids' laundry.
- Make lunch for 2 year old and get her ready for nap at 1 pm
- Plan meals for the week and prep stuff for dinner prior to leaving each day
- Help with newborn care after baby arrives
The ideal candidate:
- has experience looking after young children
- is comfortable with a small friendly dog
- has police background check or is okay with us conducting one
- has a number of references available
We are looking to interview candidates who are already in Canada, so no overseas sponsorships please.