Nanny Job in Airdrie, Alberta
We are looking for an experienced Nanny to care for our two young and energetic boys, aged 3 years and 12 months in Airdrie, AB (near Yankee Valley Blvd and Kingsview Blvd SE).
The position is full time, approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday during the daytime, and begins as soon as possible.
We require a nanny to assist with the following job responsibilities:
- Supervise and care for children,
- Tend to emotional well-being of children,
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
- Take children to and from school (walking distance from our home),
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formula and change diapers for infants,
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children,
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods,
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
We are looking for a nanny with at least a secondary (high) school graduation certificate, recent First Aid and CPR certification.