Nanny Job in Maple, Ontario
Are you looking for a great family to work with? That also has the perfect home for taking care of three amazing children (ages 5, 32 months, 17 months)?
Two full-time working parents are looking for a great live-out nanny. That could be you if you:
· Have experience with child care (references will be requested!)
· Have completed First Aid/CPR training (or willing to)
· Have a valid Ontario driver's licence (preferred, but not a must)
· Have flexibility (start around 7-9am, finish 5-7 pm) (Most days will be 7 am - 6 pm)
· Big yard that is next to parks and an amazing ravine
· A finished basement (over 1,000 sq feet) that is the children's play area
· Potential live-in opportunity if interested
· 5 minute walk to school for oldest child
· Close to mass transit and Canada`s Wonderland
· Potential to transition into career opportunity in marketing and business development
The children will melt your hearts, and you will find the parents to be very understanding and have a great sense of humour (If I do say so myself).
If you are interested, please contact us so we may discuss your interest and qualifications further as well as the job in detail and possibly arrange a meeting.
***NOTE*** The closest intersection to where we live is Jane and Rutherford...we live 10 minutes away from Canada's Wonderland. We appreciate responses from applicants who know they may commute to our home. Thanks!