Free Professional Headshots for Toronto Nannies!!by Craig Sutton • August 17, 2016
Nannies join us at our Toronto office for free refreshments, treats, and a professional photo shoot!
Here are the details
- When: Wednesday, August 24th, 4:30 - 7:30pm
- What: Free photo shoot, refreshments and treats
- Where: CareGuide office, 119 Spadina Avenue - 11th floor, Downtown Toronto, View Map
CanadianNanny.ca knows how important a great profile photo is in helping your nanny profile get noticed and we want to help!
Listings on CanadianNanny.ca with profile photos get 5 times more views than those without! With all that extra exposure why not make the most of it with a high-quality professional photo?
We invite you to CareGuide’s downtown Toronto office for some complementary photos. You’ll leave with high-quality photos you can use for your job hunt on CanadianNanny.ca, Sitter.com, ElderCare.com, Facebook, Linkedin and other job sites.
Be sure to RSVP as spaces are limited!
See you there!
We Are Always Here to Help!
Although we may be a self-serve service, we are still very much devoted to helping nannies succeed in their search for a nanny job. Our customer support team is always here and happy to offer any advice to our potential and existing customers.
For tips on how to create the best nanny profile possible check out:
Ready to Find a Nanny Job? Post Your Profile Today!
Want a Toronto Area Nanny Job?
Want a Nanny Job Anywhere in Canada?
Handpicked Related Articles
- A Job & Affordable Housing: The Story of a Live-in Part-Time Nanny
- Job Requirements for Professional Live-In Nannies
- Want to Be an Au Pair? What You Need to Know! An Experienced Nanny Tells All
- Master The Nanny Interview
- The “Dos” and “Don’ts” of Responding to Job Postings