Nanny in Calgary, Alberta
• Over 10 years of experience in working with various children, including special needs children (with Autism) and their siblings, ranging in ages of 6 months – 12 years
• Demonstrate dependability, independence, flexibility, hardworking and a positive attitude
• Specialized in cooking, driving kids to and from school, activities, laundry and general housekeeping activities
• Can assist with homework assignments. Specialized in English, Math & Science tutoring.
-Above average English and communication skills.
• Understand different children’s and parents personalities, schedules and needs in providing open, honest, flexible, valuable and appropriate childcare
• Understand emotional intelligence, boundaries, confidentiality and building positive relationships with children and their families
• Able to implement problem solving, organizational, interpersonal skills and appropriate activities for children
• Familiar with conducting educational floor time play activities with books, puzzles, toys, music, crafts, exercise, outdoor play, outings, creating fun and specialized activities for children
• Ability to improve children’s speech, peer interaction, behavior, fine & gross motor skills
• Specialized in various courses and workshops in Early Childhood Education and Psychology
• Clean driving record and driver’s license with business insurance
• Have current police clearance check, child intervention check and Child and Infant CPR.
I am unable to come to your home if you have any type of furry pets (cats or dogs) as I am severly allergic and asthmatic. Sorry.