CanadianNanny.ca Caregiver Photo Tipsby Martha Scully • April 16, 2012
If you're looking for a job with CanadianNanny.ca, you want to make sure that your profile catches the eyes of families seeking care. Do you have a photo posted? If not, you may be overlooked. Profiles with photos are viewed 10 times more!
Looking at the image above, do you see how Jane's and Sarah's profiles with photos catches your eye more than Kim's? This is what you want for your profile.
When setting up your profile during registration, or when editing your profile, be sure to add a photo of you to grab the family's attention. Here are our tips:
- Use a photo that you are in
- Make sure it is clear who you are in the photo, if you're not alone
- Don't use photos of children without permission
- Don't use photos that are dark or blurry
- Avoid using photos with red-eye
- Avoid using photos that hide much of your face, or that don't include you
To upload your photo, login to your account and go to "Account Settings". About half way down the page, you can up to two photos to be displayed on your profile. After you've uploaded it, check the same page to see if it looks ok. If you need help, please contact us!