We openly hear about the nannies to the stars in the media. According to a recent New York Times article, these nannies earn more than the average pediatrician!
The super-elite nannies not only sign their life over to the family, but they can also do these amazing tasks for their employers:
- Wash and fold 50 linens per day
- Help arrange social events
- Comfortable with flying in private planes and helicopters
- Cook a 4-course meal (occasionally including macrobiotic dishes)
- Ride, wash, and groom a horse
- Sports such as skiing and snorkeling
- Operate large boats
- Drive a zamboni for a private ice rink
- Manage a large art collection
This sounds wonderful! How do you get one of your own? Only about 1% of the world's population can afford to hire these nannies, as they cost upwards of $180,000 per year!
For more posts like this, see the Nanny category