Lately, I have been posting blogs on serious topics. Since it’s Friday, let’s do a fun one!
In your opinion, which of the following Canadian celebrities do you think would make the best babysitter?
- Sarah McLachlan (singer/songwriter, born in Halifax, NS)
- Ryan Reynolds (actor, born in Vancouver, BC)
- Pam Anderson (actor, born in Ladysmith, BC)
- Mike Myers (comedian/actor, born in Scarborough, ON)
- Celine Dion (singer/songwriter, born in Charlemagne, QC)
- Wayne Gretzky (hockey legend, born in Brantford, ON)
- Alanis Morissette (singer/songwriter, born in Ottawa, ON)
- Steve Nash (basketball player, raised in Victoria, BC)
- Margaret Atwood (poet, born in Ottawa, ON)
- Shania Twain (singer, born in Windsor, ON)
- Jim Balsillie (founder of RIM, born in Seaforth, ON)
- Kim Cattrall (actor, raised in Courtenay, BC)
- Stephen Harper (Prime Minister, born in Toronto, ON)
- Rick Mercer (comedian, born in St. John’s, NF)
- Diana Krall (singer/songwriter, born in Nanaimo, BC)
Post your answer here, and let everyone know who you would pick as a celebrity babysitter!
See all our babysitter posts here!