Clarke Illmatical is a writer from New York City. His work has been featured in The Amsterdam and Norwood News. In Asia, his work has appeared in The Phnom Penh Post, China Global Daily and eChinaCities.
- The 9 Best Apps for Nannies & Babysitters— Worth The Download
- Dad's Who Feel Pregnant? A Look at the Couvade Syndrome
- Prenatal Nutrition: How to Eat When You're Pregnant
Martha is the founder of CanadianNanny.ca. Martha has been featured as a Child Care Expert in hundreds of publications across Canada including The Globe and Mail, CBC, Today's Parent and The National Post, She lives in British Columbia with her husband and two daughters.
- 6 Options When You Need a Babysitter While on Vacation
- Important Interview Questions for a Special Needs Nanny
- 90 Practical Reasons a Nanny is Better Than Daycare
I’m a loving wife and mother of two beautiful children, but I’m also an avid blogger whose mission it is to provide my readers with ways to help keep their kids busy and entertained, all without breaking the bank. My blog provides subscribers with Exclusive Coupons, a Weekly Events Calendar, Exciting Contests, as well as general Tips and Tricks on ways to save money for your family when keeping your children entertained.
Active in digital marketing since 2009, Craig is the SEO Manager at CareGuide in addition to teaching SEO at Durham College. Married with 2 young daughters, he is passionate about digital marketing, his family, the Philadelphia Eagles, fitness, Bruce Lee, audiobooks and an 80’s cult classic Motown meets Kung-fu film called The Last Dragon.
- 10 Important Travel Tips for Snowbirds Flocking South this Winter
- Snow Day! How to Keep Kids Entertained All Day Long
- How to Make 4 Holiday Kids Crafts (That are Actually Useful)